As an affiliate marketer, you want to maximize your earnings. To find the best affiliate marketing programs, it’s worth trying a few platforms to see what works for you.
In today’s article we help you understand:
- How to Affiliate Marketing
- How Do Affiliate Marketing Programs Work?
- 5 Types of Affiliate Marketing Programs
- 5 Reasons Join Affiliate Marketing Programs
- The 12 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs
Let’s dive in.
In pochi punti:
- 1 What is Affiliate Marketing?
- 2 How Do Affiliate Marketing Programs Work?
- 3 5 Types of Affiliate Marketing Programs
- 4 5 Reasons Join Affiliate Marketing Programs
- 5 The12 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Wondering how to affiliate marketing? Simply put, it’s a tactic to drive sales and generate online revenue.
Affiliate Marketing is a process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another company’s or person’s products.Bigcommerce.com
First, the affiliate searches for a product he enjoys. Then, he promotes it via various channels. When a sale is made by his reference, the affiliate marketer earns a commission. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another.
Affiliate marketing programs are beneficial for both: the affiliate marketer and the brand. In fact:
- 84% of publishers and 81% of brands leverage affiliate marketing in the US every year.
- Amazon affiliate changed their structure in 2017. They offered rates of 1-10% of product revenue for creators. This provides an excellent opportunity to increase passive income depending on your niche.
- 73% of the merchants reported that their affiliate revenue met their needs.
- 40% of marketers believe that affiliate marketing is an important skill.
- 84% of bloggers use affiliate marketing to grow the audience.
How Do Affiliate Marketing Programs Work?
Affiliate marketing programs involve three different parties:
- Product creators and sellers. It can be a large enterprise or a solo entrepreneur. It can even be a retailer, product creator, merchant or vendor. They will have a product or service they want to market. For instance, it can be household goods or make-up tutorials. They may not be actively involved in marketing.
- The advertiser or affiliate. The affiliate can be a company or an individual. They market the product or the service in a unique manner to potential customers. They use different strategies to promote products and convince customers to make the purchase. The affiliate earns a commission once the customer makes the purchase.
- The consumer. He may or may not be aware that they are buying a product or service because of affiliate marketing. When they buy a product or service, the affiliate and seller share the profit.
5 Types of Affiliate Marketing Programs
Affiliate Marketing Programs vary in terms of where and how they are advertised. Based on these factors, we can differentiate the following types of affiliate marketing programs:
- An email (or electronic mail) is a method of exchanging communications through the internet. It is one of the most used features on the web and the number one mean.... Email affiliate marketing programs are a big contender. ActiveCampaign and ConvertKit are good examples.
- Coupon. A lot of websites offer coupon-based affiliate marketing programs. They may also offer discounts.
- Content. Content-based affiliate marketing programs are often advertised on blogs, review-based sites or articles. They can also be hidden in texts.
- Search. Affiliate offers are discovered on the search engines by paid advertising or organically.
- Social. These programs work best when advertised on social media. This can be done via influencers or by paid advertising.
5 Reasons Join Affiliate Marketing Programs
Here are 5 reasons why you should consider becoming an affiliate marketer.
- Passive Income. Affiliate marketing offers you the opportunity to make money while you sleep. Invest some time to understand the basics to reap long-term rewards. You continue to receive money long after you’ve finished doing it. Even if you’re not working, your marketing skills will generate an income for you.
- No Customer Support. Companies or individual sellers have to deal with customers’ complaints. They have to ensure that the customer is satisfied with their product. However, as an affiliate marketer, you never have to worry about these issues. Your job is to link the seller and the consumer. The seller deals with all the complaints and you receive the commission from the sale.
- Remote Work. Are you someone who hates going to the office? Do you like working on your own terms and timings? Affiliate marketing allows you to be your own boss. Launch campaigns and receive revenue from the products that sellers create without leaving your home. This is a job that you can do even lounging in your PJs! It’s flexible and convenient.
- Cost Effective. Get started without any problems. It requires a limited budget. Getting into the field of affiliate marketing is quite straightforward.
- Performance-Based Rewards. Affiliate marketing is purely based on performance. The better you perform, the higher your earnings will be.
The12 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs
Here are the best platforms of affiliate marketing of all time. Let’s look at them one by one.
It’s incredibly popular among the affiliate community. It’s a great product that practically sells itself. They offer a 50% commission for every sale. They have an extensive toolkit of supporting banners and logos for the affiliate. In addition, they have a dedicated team ready to assist the affiliate in case they have any issues.
It’s one of the best affiliate marketing programs if you want to access several verticals. As an advertiser, you can choose and focus on the products that work the best for you. You get access to your own affiliate manager once you’re accepted to their program. In addition, the manager will help you optimise your earning potential and maximize traffic. To top it off with an easy-to-use platform and it’s a favourite for all affiliate marketers.
#3. Amazon Associates
This is one of the best affiliate marketing platforms if you’re a beginner. The Amazon marketplace is vast. They offer you a wide selection of products to choose from. What’s more, is that they take care of most of the sales process and warm up the leads for you. Your job is to bring more clients from external sources to Amazon’s site. There are millions of products you can pitch. New products are added every day. It’s the perfect way to generate money even if you don’t have any knowledge about business.
#4. DFO Global
If you’re searching for a high-quality affiliate network, you can’t go wrong with DFO Global. They have a wide range of e-commerce products in a safe, closed and brand-protected environment. They offer high payouts and high covering offers as a reward. If you’re looking for a program that can help you earn some serious money, you should start with DFO Global. Their data analytics is top notch and responsive managers are always at your disposal.
It’s one of the biggest affiliate networks and has been running for almost two decades. It’s also one of the most trusted affiliate marketing programs in the affiliate marketing industry. Their interface is easy-to-use and has a free, fast sign-up. In addition, they have an excellent support team. Merchants and marketers love ShareASale.
#6. Mailsenpai affiliate marketing program
It’s the perfect place for marketers as they have an excellent affiliate marketing program. Fill up the form to get started. Their support team is always there to help you navigate through any issues you are facing.
#7. eBay Partner Network
You can easily start earning a decent income by signing up for the eBay Partner Network. Advertise eBay products on your website, blog or social media. Earn a commission on products that sell through your link. The sign-up process is simple, the interface is user-friendly and they have new products every day.
Connect with profit-potential and worthwhile brands on GiddyUp. It’s all about PArtner Marketing which helps them create performance-based partnerships. Simply put, they strive to achieve great results for great brands and you. They’re quality-conscious. This means you have to be a serious affiliate to get accepted into the program. If you fit the criteria, you should definitely give it a try.
#9. CJ Affiliate
It’s a great program if you’re an experienced marketer. With over 300 brands, including some of the world’s top brands, it’s one of the best affiliate marketing programs. The program has 43% year-on-year growth in commissions, making it an attractive option. You will get accepted only if you have a decent amount of traffic. In addition, they have strict conditions for staying on as a publisher. Their toolbox can take a while to get used to. But it has great features for expert affiliate marketers.
They have over 6 million products in 20+ categories. They’re reaching 200 million people across the globe, making it one of the most popular affiliate marketing programs. In addition, their program offers commissions as high as 75%! Their payouts are regular and reliable. In addition, several products sell on a recurring basis. This means you can generate a good source of recurring income for yourself. Use the upsell options to boost your income.
#11. Fiverr Affiliates Program
With over 11 million users in 190 countries, Fiverr is the world’s largest digital service marketplace. They have a generous commission plan with a CPA of up to $150. In addition, there’s no referral limit and you also get a lifetime attribution. Another benefit of this affiliate marketing program is its user-friendly dashboard. They also have a portfolio of creative resources that you can use to promote Fiverr. Therefore, most of the heavy lifting is already done for you.
It’s an affiliate program that focuses on the promotion of software tools and products. It includes a lot of popular and well-known software. The company claims that 30% of the software sales come through channel partners. If your channel has a particular software interest, you should definitely get on board with their affiliate marketing program. In addition, they help build partnerships between product owners and affiliate marketers. You benefit from high growth potential and pinpointed analytics.
No two different affiliate marketing programs are the same and neither are affiliate marketers. Therefore, choose a program that’s best suited for you depending on your niche, personality and audience. The affiliate marketing programs mentioned in our article cover a range of possibilities for both: beginners and experts. Start with Mailsenpai as you warm up your affiliate journey.