The best time to post on Instagram is different for each day of the week.
We’ve all been there: You have a really great photo that you wish to share with your followers. But, it’s not quite as good as some of the other photos from other days.
The question then becomes: Do I post this today or wait until tomorrow?
The best time to post on Instagram is a question that every social media manager needs to know. It can be frustrating when you keep updating your Instagram feed, but it doesn’t seem like anyone is seeing your posts. If that sounds familiar, don’t worry!
We’ve got some tips on how to get the most out of your Instagram profile so that you’re always reaching a new audience.
In pochi punti:
- 1 Introducing The Instagram Algorithm
- 2 How To Receive More Likes On Instagram With Smart Scheduling
- 3 How To Schedule Your Posts For The Best Time To Post On Instagram
- 4 Benefits Of Posting At Different Times Of Day
- 5 Best Practices For Scheduling Your Instagram Posts
- 6 Best Time To Post On Instagram
- 7 Most Popular Times To Post On Instagram
- 8 Which Time Is Best For You?
- 9 Find The Best Time To Post On Instagram With This Cheatsheet.
- 10 Best Time To Post On Instagram By Day
- 11 In Conclusion
Introducing The Instagram Algorithm
Instagram has introduced an algorithm, which is a ranking system that determines what posts you see in your feed.
The Instagram algorithm is designed to show you the most relevant content and give you the best experience possible. It’s important that we understand how this works so we can use it to our advantage!
The Instagram algorithm is designed to show you content that’s relevant to you and your interests. These posts will be higher up in your feed so that you have a better chance of seeing them.
For instance, if you follow lots of fashion bloggers, then you’ll see more fashion-related posts rather than just photos from friends or celebrities that don’t interest you.
How To Receive More Likes On Instagram With Smart Scheduling
Here are some tips:
- Use the right hashtags.
- Post at the right time.
- Upload high-quality photos and videos that are relevant to your brand, but also interesting to others. For instance, don’t upload a photo of your dog when you’re selling clothing.
This is where smart scheduling comes in handy. If there’s one thing we learned from our study on Instagram post timing, it’s that there isn’t just one best time of day or day of the week for posting content. In fact, there are specific windows when certain types of posts perform better than others!
For instance, if you want more engagement from users who live in New York City (and similar cities). Then, it makes sense to schedule your posts between 10 am – 4 pm EST on Tuesdays since these tend to be peak times for engagement among those demographics.
How To Schedule Your Posts For The Best Time To Post On Instagram
In order to schedule your posts for the best time to post on Instagram, you’ll need to use a scheduling app. Try out Later or Buffer.
They both have free versions and make it easy for you to schedule content in advance. So that it goes live at the right time when people are most likely seeing it (and thus engaging with it).
- Use hashtags. The more relevant hashtags you use in your post, the more likely people will see it in their feed. You can also create unique hashtags that specifically target your audience!
- Use a call-to-action (A CTA is a phrase or word designed to get an immediate response from the reader. As the name suggests, it's usually something that involves a precise action performed by...). If there’s something specific that readers should do after reading/viewing/listening etc. Then, include this as part of your caption or comment on another account such as following yours! This way they’re reminded of what they could do next time they visit Instagram again later down the road when perhaps they’ve forgotten already.
- Have a strategy. It’s important that you think through how you want to use Instagram in terms of your brand, content and audience. What are your goals? What kind of content do you want to share? How often should you post? Think about these questions before starting to use the app so that it doesn’t become another thing on your plate!
Benefits Of Posting At Different Times Of Day
The biggest benefit of posting at different times is that you can reach a larger audience. For instance, if you post during the day, your posts will likely be seen by more people who are active on Instagram during those hours than those who are active late at night or early in the morning.
For instance, If you’re posting at 9 am, you’ll reach more people who are online during this time than if you were to post at 2 am (when most people are asleep).
Best Practices For Scheduling Your Instagram Posts
When it comes to scheduling your Instagram posts, there are a few best practices that you should follow.
- Make sure to use hashtags. Hashtags help people find your content and make it easier for others to discover what you’re posting. They also give context for the image or video being shared and can be used as a branding tool by connecting with users who share similar interests or follow certain accounts on the platform. For instance, if someone searches #travel or #travelgrammerz (a hashtag), they’ll see photos from anyone who uses those hashtags in their posts. This could include yours!
- Use the right hashtags. The general rule of thumb when using hashtags is one per post. However, research has shown that more than one may increase engagement rates if done correctly (i.e., not spamming). It’s important not just because it makes your post easy for others. But, also because it shows them what kind of content you want them to interact with in future posts as well!
Post as often as you can, but try to maximise the number of likes on each post. Don’t post too often or your followers will get annoyed and stop following you. But, also don’t post infrequently. Because then people will wonder what happened and unfollow you.
Best Time To Post On Instagram
You’ve got a well-curated Instagram feed and you’re ready to share it with the world. The only question is, when’s the best time to post? We’ve analyzed our data to find out when your followers are most likely to engage with your content.
Most Popular Times To Post On Instagram
The best time to post on Instagram is between 10 am and 12 pm, according to a study by Buffer. The second-best time is between 4 pm and 6 pm, followed by 6 pm to 8 pm and finally 8 pm to 10 pm.
You’ll want to avoid posting during the morning rush (when people are checking their phones) or late at night (when everyone’s asleep).
These are also not great times because they’re likely when most brands will be posting as well. And there’s no point in competing with them!
Which Time Is Best For You?
The best time to post on Instagram depends on the type of audience you have. If your target market is global, then there’s no better time than any other to post. However, if your audience is more niche and localized in one country or region (for example, if you’re selling fashion accessories in France), then it makes sense for you to find out when people are most likely to see your content and engage with it.
If there are times when fewer people are online and interacting with each other on Instagram (such as during holidays), this could affect their ability to interact with your posts as well.
Find The Best Time To Post On Instagram With This Cheatsheet.
Keep in mind the following points.
- Make sure your photos are high quality.
- Use hashtags to reach more people.
- Post at different times of the day and week, depending on what kind of content you’re posting, how much time you have, and who your audience is. For instance, Posting during peak hours (e.g., 9-11 AM EST) will get more likes than posting at off-peak hours (e.g., 1 AM EST). If you can’t post during the prime time due to work or school commitments, try scheduling outposts in advance so they go live when most people are online!
- Posting on weekends may give you better results than posting during the week because users tend not to interact with posts as much on weekends. However, this depends entirely on what kind of audience/content type we’re talking about here as well as whether or not those specific users have access/time available between Friday night through Monday morning every week without fail due to work or school commitments.
Best Time To Post On Instagram By Day
You might have noticed that some days are better than others for posting on Instagram. This is because the platform has a schedule that changes every year and month. But also because of the way different audiences use it on different days of the week.
It’s important for us to know how different sets of people interact with each other at different times in order to give them what they want when they want it!
Best Time To Post On Instagram on Monday
Monday is the best day to post on Instagram. Your followers are looking forward to the start of the week and want to know what you’ve been up to over the weekend. They’re also interested in hearing your plans for the week ahead, so post about those as well.
Monday is also an excellent day for engagement because it’s before everyone gets caught up in their busy lives and starts interacting less with posts from businesses or brands. If you have time, try posting at 6 am or 10 am since these are prime times for engagement!
Best Time To Post On Instagram on Tuesday
Tuesday is the best day to post on Instagram. This is because it’s the most popular day of the week for Instagram users to post and interact with one another.
As you can see in the chart below, Tuesdays are far ahead of any other weekday when it comes to likes, comments and engagement (likes plus comments).
Best Time To Post On Instagram on Wednesday
- The best time to post on Instagram on Wednesday is between 11 am and 4 pm.
- The second best time to post on Instagram on Wednesdays is between 5 pm and 9 pm.
Best Time To Post On Instagram on Thursday
Thursday is the best day of the week to post on Instagram.
The best time to post on Instagram is between 8 am and 8 pm when there are more people online and more opportunities for engagement. The second-best time is between 1 pm and 4 pm, followed by 6 pm through 11 pm (the later hours of Thursday).
Best Time To Post On Instagram on Friday
Friday is the best day to post on Instagram. Between 8 pm and 10 pm, you’ll see the most engagement with your posts.
The reason behind this is simple. People are more likely to be in a good mood on Fridays, as they’re looking forward to their weekend.
Best Time To Post On Instagram on Saturday
Saturday is the best day to post on Instagram, according to the data. It’s also the only day of the week when you can get away with posting after 9 pm. And still, see a slight increase in engagement.
That’s because there are fewer people online during this time. This means your post won’t be drowned out by other content. Or as many people trying to engage with it. Most importantly, it means that those who do see your content will (hopefully) be more engaged with what they see!
If you’re looking to increase your Instagram following and engagement, it’s important to post often. The best times to post on Instagram are as early in the day as possible and late at night when people are less likely to be online. We hope these tips have helped you understand how the algorithm works. In addition, how you can use it to your advantage!
We hope this guide has helped you understand the best times to post on Instagram. Whether you’re looking to grow your brand or just share some cute photos with friends, knowing when your audience is most likely to see them can make all the difference in how successful your posts are.
We hope this article has helped you determine the best time to post on Instagram. We know that it can be challenging to find the right moment. But, the benefits are worth it. If you’re wondering what kind of content works best at each time of day, check out our other blog posts on social media marketing!