No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
Mailsenpai, with its application, puts at your disposal all the useful tools to give shape to your creativity! Are you an expert with HTML? You can write, work and edit the html code thanks to the editor integrated into the newsletter software! Do you already have a template in html format that you would like to use? No problem! Just copy and paste the code to shape your communication
If you are not a graphics expert, rely on the "drag & drop" function that allows you to quickly and easily compose your communication by dragging the blocks of text, images and buttons to the position you want! The newsletters created using the block editor are responsive and therefore they can be correctly displayed on screens of different sizes.
The application for the email campaign service allows you to manage in a simple and automatic way the cancellations (unsubscriptions) of contacts from the lists using the “Insert cancellation link” button which makes it immediate to insert a cancellation link, as required by current regulations on Privacy.
The service also provides the possibility of automatic management of bounces, that is, of inactive addresses. Bounces that occur, for whatever reason, are automatically processed and removed from the mailing lists, in order to keep the lists always clean.
The application offers the possibility to attach contents to emails to be sent. For example, by attaching the images to the email to be sent, the recipient of the same, after having received it, will be able to view its content even offline.
The Spam-Check functionality allows you to verify that the content of each email complies with the anti-spam rules, before being sent, suggesting, if necessary, the changes to be made to make it compliant with these rules. This Spam-Check function makes it possible to minimize the possibility that the mail managers of those registered in the lists may consider the email to be sent as spam. This ensures a high email delivery rate.
By including the “refer to a friend” link in an email, you can encourage your subscribers to share the contents of the email with other users. The sharing function also provides you with statistics relating to sharing movements.
Schedule the shipments of your newsletters with the function that allows you to forward emails at a certain time and on a certain day.
The possibility is included of being able to send the same campaign to several lists at the same time with a single sending, avoiding, with a specific function, that the same address present in several lists does not receive the same communication several times.
Furthermore, in the “scheduled emails” section, it is possible to activate the pause, resume or interruption of the mailings started, in order to ensure full control over the campaigns.
The application incorporates the email tracking function allowing its integration with Analytics systems. It is possible, in fact, to include tracking links in your campaigns that allow you to check the conversions of your campaigns.
You will always be compliant with anti-spam laws and best practices thanks to the automatic management of opt-ins, unsubscribe requests and cleanup of undelivered emails.
The application also allows you to:
– manually enter new contact details or import existing contacts from Microsoft Excel, Outlook or from a CSV file;
– create customizable registration forms and add them to your website;
– expand the type of data collected from contacts by creating custom fields such as position, interests, surname, telephone number and more in order to further customize your email campaigns;
– create an unlimited number of contact lists, with the possibility of grouping contacts based on the type or specific interest of the customer;
– keep your contact lists clean by requiring new subscribers to click on a link in an email (generated and sent automatically) to verify that they want to confirm their subscription;
– give the possibility to each contact on your lists to change their information, such as email address, name, preferences and more;
– remove contacts from email lists individually by typing their email addresses or uploading a file containing multiple contacts to be removed. You can remove contacts permanently or mark them as unsubscribed so that they no longer receive other emails;
– insert automatic unsubscribe links in e-mails, through which the system automatically processes the cancellation requests and therefore allows full compliance with antispam regulations;
– segment the contacts of multiple lists based on certain characteristics such as position or interests and send e-mails to each segment.
– use the built-in suppression feature, which allows you to create a list of contacts to whom emails should not be sent under any circumstances.
– view the list of contacts in “grid mode” and choose which contact information to show for a quicker overview.
With the email preview feature it is possible to check its compatibility with the most popular email clients, before sending the Newsletter.
So, if a message is not displayed correctly with some client, you will have the possibility to change its formatting and settings to solve the problem. The editing and design of a newsletter are essential for a successful campaign, for this reason the application offers the possibility to create emails in HTML, text or HTML and text version with the help of the built-in editor.
The autoresponder functions included in the application allow the creation of automatic e-mails that can be forwarded at certain time intervals (eg after 1 day from registration or after two weeks).
Multiple and sequential autoresponders can be created for all contact lists with the possibility of filtering the contents of the list.
Therefore it is possible to assign an autoresponder to the whole list or to a part of it according to a certain filter.
The application offers the possibility of obtaining detailed reporting that allows you to check the openings of emails, which customers have opened them and when they have opened them. The statistics are accompanied by bar or pie charts. It is also possible to have a report that indicates which links within an email are clicked, how many clicks and by whom they are made.