Instagram is a powerful social media platform that can help you gain more followers, which can be helpful in your career. But to get verified on Instagram, you need to undergo some gruelling steps. As of this writing, there are over 150 million users on Instagram who have at least 1,000 followers (the minimum required for verification). Of those 150 million users, only around 9 per cent have been verified by the platform. That means there are plenty of people who want to be verified. However, they aren’t because they don’t have the necessary number of followers or engagement levels yet. Fortunately for these people, there are several ways how to get verified on Instagram and achieve your dream fast!
In pochi punti:
- 1 Why does it matter?
- 2 What is a verified badge?
- 3 How to get verified on Instagram
- 4 Benefits of being verified on Instagram
- 5 What’s the difference between verified and unverified on Instagram?
- 6 Pros and cons of being verified on Instagram
- 7 The importance of getting verified
- 8 Benefits of getting verified
- 9 It may help you gain more followers, which can be helpful in your career.
- 10 In Conclusion
Why does it matter?
Verified badges on Instagram are a way for users to let their followers know that they are who they say they are. It’s a way to build trust with your audience and build your brand identity.
Badges are a low-cost way to build trust with your audience. They help you stand out on Instagram by showing people that you’re trustworthy.
In addition, they can be used for any type of business, but they work especially well for bloggers. They are a great way to build trust with your audience and stand out on Instagram.
What is a verified badge?
A verified badge is a blue checkmark that appears next to your name on Instagram. In addition, it’s what you need to get if you want to be certain that someone is who they say they are. The badge shows that a user has been verified by the company as well-known, reliable and trustworthy.
When someone sees this checkmark next to your account name in their newsfeed or explores a section of Instagram. They’ll know it means something—and trust it even more! That makes sense because having this blue checkmark means that there are no doubts about whether or not what you’re saying is true.
The badge is a sign of trust and credibility. It also signals that you’re a verified person. This means you’re someone with a public profile and following who Instagram has confirmed to be who they say they are. This helps people understand which accounts are real and not just bots. Or fake accounts trying to scam them out of their money or personal information.
How to get verified on Instagram
- Follow the official Instagram account. You can find the official @instagram account on your profile page, and it’s also listed in the “Followers” section of their website.
- Have a good profile picture. The best way to ensure that people see your content is by having a good photo of yourself on your profile, so make sure it looks appealing! It should be clear who you are and what you do at first glance when they look at it (e.g., no blurry faces).
- Have a good bio/username/description combo. Include keywords related to what they’re looking for when searching through profiles or hashtags. This helps increase engagement as well as help increase traffic from search engines.
Benefits of being verified on Instagram
- You can get more followers.
- You can get more engagement.
- In addition, your reputation will improve, and people will be more likely to follow you or engage with you if they know that you’re verified on Instagram. It’s a great way of gaining brand recognition and credibility. Especially in the business world where credibility is everything!
What’s the difference between verified and unverified on Instagram?
Verified accounts are accounts that have been confirmed by Instagram to be owned by a real person. This means that you will see a blue checkmark next to the username of an account that has been verified by Instagram.
This means that the account is legitimate and not a bot.
Pros and cons of being verified on Instagram
One of the best things about being verified on Instagram is that it will give you access to some exclusive features. You’ll be able to see more posts from accounts that have a blue checkmark. In addition, you can customize your home feed so it shows only content from verified accounts.
The downside? It costs money (about $5 per post). This means that if you want to grow your audience and make more money off of ads. This isn’t going to help much unless you’re already getting a lot of likes and comments on other posts.
Another thing is that being verified can do is make it easier for you to get customers. If you’re a business and want to reach out to influencers, being verified will help you find those with the most followers. It can also make it easier for people who have never heard of your brand to find you.
The importance of getting verified
Getting verified on Instagram is a sign of authenticity, credibility and trust. It shows that you are an authority in your field and can be trusted by others to provide valuable content. The blue checkmark also gives you the opportunity to show off your profile picture, which will help drive extra exposure for your account by making it more visible.
It’s important to remember that getting verified doesn’t guarantee that people will follow or like everything you post—and if they don’t like what they see, chances are they won’t click through anyway! But getting verified does give users who already follow you confidence in their decision to follow one more account owned by someone else.
So, how to get verified on Instagram? Unfortunately, there is no easy way to do it. There are a few things you can do to make it easier on yourself though! The first is to have the best possible profile picture—and we are not just talking about quality here. You want your picture to be clear and well-lit (not dark or grainy), but also interesting enough that people want to click through and learn more about you.
Benefits of getting verified
Here are a few benefits:
- You’ll get more followers.
- You’ll get more exposure.
- You’ll be able to use it as a business card and help you gain more jobs and sponsorships, or even partnerships with other companies who want to work with you on their social media campaigns.
So, how do you get more followers?
- Have a consistent posting schedule. I like to post once every day or two during the week, but I try to post 3-4 times on the weekends. This helps me stay active on social media and keeps people interested in what I’m doing.
- Post quality photos and videos that are relevant to your niche. Stay away from generic “selfie” pics or boring shots of your dog! If you have an awesome video of yourself playing the guitar or singing karaoke at a bar, post it!
It may help you gain more followers, which can be helpful in your career.
Getting verified on Instagram can help you gain more followers, which can be helpful in your career.
- You’ll get more exposure if they see that someone with an account like yours has gotten a blue checkmark.
- The higher the number of people who follow a person or brand, the easier it is for them to find their content and share it with others.
If you’re a business, having a verified account can help to attract new customers and increase your credibility. If you’re an individual, having a verified account can show that you have some level of influence on Instagram.
A verified account can also help to protect your identity. There are many people who use Instagram for nefarious purposes, such as cyberbullying or harassment. If you have a verified account, it’s much harder for someone to impersonate you and cause harm to your reputation.
Getting verified on Instagram has many benefits, but there are some drawbacks as well.
There are many benefits to getting verified on Instagram. It can help you gain more followers, get more exposure and engagement, and even help boost your social media presence overall.
But there are some drawbacks as well. First of all, it costs money—a lot of it! You have to pay $15 dollars per post or video that are posted through the app’s API (application program interface). This means if you have 7500 followers and only post 3 times a week then this would cost around $210 per month just for being verified through the app itself.
Secondly, it doesn’t make sense anymore because most people don’t even care about having their profile on Instagram anyway right now. There aren’t that many benefits except maybe getting free likes from other users who want free likes themselves so they’ll click “like” button immediately after viewing content that wasn’t posted by someone else but instead written entirely by herself/himself/themselves.
Now that you understand how to get verified on Instagram, it’s time to start using it. You can use the guide above and just follow along. If you need any more help or advice, feel free to reach out at any time!