When it comes to Instagram posts, music is a big deal. You can use it to make your feed more interesting, but also make it more fun or memorable. If you want to create a music Instagram post, there are several ways to go about it. Let’s take a look at how this works!
In pochi punti:
How To Add Music To An Instagram Post
Instagram is a great way to share your photos and videos with the world, but it can be hard to find exactly what you want. You might not know that there are tons of different types of music on Instagram and how they work together with each other, so let’s get started!
- Add music to an Instagram post. This is the most basic way to add music to an Instagram post. When you click on one of your posts and go into edit mode (or hit +). Then, select “Music Library” from under “Choose Your Style”. This will bring up all sorts of options for adding background tracks or just having them play over whatever else is happening in your photo or video—you’ll see something similar below:
This is a great way to add some fun music to your post, and it’s also easy to edit. You can use any song from your library or search for something new. Plus, you can choose the length of time you want it to play (1-10 seconds) and even adjust the volume so that it doesn’t overwhelm whatever else is happening in your video.
If you want to add a song that isn’t in your music library, then you can do so by clicking on “Upload.” This will bring up an interface where you can select the file and upload it directly onto Instagram. This is a great way to use songs from Spotify or other streaming services that don’t allow users to share their music on other platforms.
Adding Music To A Video
To add music to a video on Instagram, you’ll need to use the app.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on your profile icon (the one with an “i” in it).
- Tap on “Story.”
Alternatively, you can also add music by using the Media Library option within an existing Instagram story.
Open the Instagram app. Tap on your profile icon (the one with an “i” in it). Then, tap on “Story.” Tap on the video you want to add music to.
How To Add A Song To A Photo On Instagram
If you want to add audio on Instagram post, here are the steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap the camera button and take a photo or video of your choice. (If you’re using an iPhone, tap the bottom-right corner of your home screen.)
- Select “Music” from the options that appear when you touch this button. A list of songs will appear at the bottom right of your screen; choose one by tapping one of these options. If no song appears for some reason, try again with another one until it does!
Tap the “Play” button that appears at the bottom right of your screen. The music will begin to play and you can continue using Instagram as normal!
Benefits of Creating a Music Instagram Post
Knowing how to add music to Instagram posts is a great way to make your feed more fun or memorable.
Music is a great way to add emotion and energy to your feed, but it can also be used for all sorts of other purposes. For instance:
- Music helps you tell stories. If you’re looking for something more than text, music can help create the soundtrack that goes along with your story. It’s something people will remember when they look at their feeds later on—and it gives them something else to look at besides the person talking or doing something interesting in front of the camera.
- Music works well as background noise during live streams or videos where there isn’t any dialogue (like Instagram Stories). The best part about this option is that there are so many different artists out there who have albums full of songs perfect for these types of situations! You just need some creativity on how best to use them throughout each post creation process while still maintaining consistency throughout all posts within one brand’s account.
Music is also a fun way to add some personality to your brand’s Instagram page. If you’re looking for something more than text, music can help create the soundtrack that goes along with your story.
It’s something people will remember when they look at their feeds later on. This gives them something else to look at besides the person talking or doing something interesting in front of the camera.
Strategies to Create it
Here are the steps to create a music Instagram post:
1. Find the music you want to use.
Or, find music that fits the mood you want to convey. If your post is about a party, then it needs to have an upbeat tempo and feel like a party. If you’re trying to convey excitement about something specific, such as an upcoming event or concert, then look for songs with an upbeat tempo and lots of energy in their sound design—this will help listeners feel confident that they’re going on an adventure together!
Find appropriate audio files. Don’t use copyrighted material unless it’s free and clear; otherwise, some people might be unhappy with how their work was used (or even if they know anything about what happened).
2. Upload the song from your computer or phone.
You can use any song you want. If you have a favourite song already on your phone or computer, or just want to add one that’s not on either of those things, go ahead and do it!
3. Select the audio option and begin playing the track in the app.
Once you’ve found a song that you like, select the audio option and begin playing it in the app.
Once your track has finished playing, tap Done.
4. Preview your post, then add it to your Instagram story or feed.
Preview your post, then add it to your Instagram story or feed.
When you’re ready to share your picture, open the app and tap the blue camera icon on the lower left corner of the screen. Select from one of these options:
- Photo > Share Now
- Story > New Post (if there isn’t already a post saved in your Story)
You Can Make Your Instagram Posts More Fun With Music
You can make your Instagram posts more fun with music.
- Use music to create a mood. If you want to make your photo or video stand out, use the right music at the right time. For example, if it’s winter and snowing outside, use some upbeat tunes that make you feel warm inside. Or if it’s summertime and raining outside, then go for some relaxing songs instead of upbeat tunes so as not to irritate anyone who may be around when you upload them (if they’re around).
- Use music as an engagement tool for your audience on Instagram! In addition to using certain genres of music throughout all of our posts (which we’ll talk about later), there are other ways we can use certain types of songs within specific moments during each post—like when we’re talking about something specific happening on camera. Or even after taking photos just so viewers know how long ago those were taken before scrolling down into another shot later in order. And so forth until finally arriving at where we left off earlier today.
If you want to add music to an Instagram post, there are a few ways to go about it. The first thing is to find the song you want and then upload it from your computer or phone. Once you have that ready, follow along with these instructions:
- Select the audio option and begin playing the track in the app;
- Preview your post, then add it to your Instagram story or feed.
In general, it’s best to find audio files that are in the public domain or have been released under a Creative Commons license. You can also use royalty-free music sites like Audio Jungle and Pond 5 to get sounds for your podcast.
You can also choose from YouTube Music Videos and playlists that are already uploaded by other people (like us). There are millions of songs out there and we think it would be pretty cool if we could all share our favourite ones with each other in order for everyone to learn more about different genres of music and find new favourites too!
How do you create a music Instagram post? Which songs do you use? Let us know in the comments section below!