Don’t know how to create stunning email marketing templates? Fret not. Our guide to your rescue.
Are you someone who has just started with email marketing? Or you’re not getting the desired ROI? This could be because people didn’t click on the CTAs or worse, didn’t open your emails.
If yes, it’s natural to wonder where you’re lacking. The answer, in most cases, is poorly designed emails.
Your emails will not encourage people to read or take the desired action if they’re not attractive. Poorly designed emails generally remain unread or unnoticed. This means all your effort gets wasted.
But, all’s not lost. Understand how to create beautiful email marketing templates. Take inspiration from our favourite examples of email marketing templates.
All the email templates mentioned by us in this article are designed by experts and have worked for the said company. Therefore, they are already tried-and-tested email templates.
The best part, though? There are a lot of websites that offer incredible email marketing templates for free! All you need to know is how to find these hidden gems.
In pochi punti:
- 0.1 What are Email Marketing Templates?
- 0.2 Why Do You Need Email Marketing Templates?
- 0.3 How to Choose the Best Email Marketing Templates?
- 0.4 How to Create Email Templates for Marketing?
- 0.5 Creating Email Marketing Templates
- 0.6 Where Can You Find the Best Email Marketing Templates?
- 0.7 6 Examples of Email Marketing Templates
- 0.8 When to Use Email Marketing Templates
- 1 Invia Gratis fino 15 mila mail.
What are An email (or electronic mail) is a method of exchanging communications through the internet. It is one of the most used features on the web and the number one mean... Marketing Templates?
Email templates are prewritten or preformatted emails for you to use to replace with your own content. This allows you to easily and quickly create and write emails.thebalancesmb.com
Here are two benefits of using email templates:
- Consistency. By using email marketing templates, you ensure that the email will have the same feel and look every single time.
- Saves Time. Instead of creating a new template from scratch every time, just load your previous template and replace the old content with your new content.
Why Do You Need Email Marketing Templates?
In order to come a successful brand, it’s essential to engage with your customers at every stage of the buyer journey. You can do this with the help of email marketing. Sending relevant and informative emails helps you:
- Build long-term relationships with your customers.
- Prompts customers to take the desired action.
- Encourages them to engage more.
- Ensures a consistent brand image.
How to Choose the Best Email Marketing Templates?
Want your emails to get the desired clicks and lead to higher conversions?
Select email templates from one of the best online sources mentioned below. With so many email marketing templates available, it’s easier to get confused. When selecting an email template, consider these factors:
- Nature of the Campaign. Your choice of email template should complement the nature of your campaign. The right template makes it easy for your customers to understand your brand’s message and take the desired action.
- Brand Style. Your email template should alight with your brand persona. For instance, if your customers perceive your brand as sophisticated, it’s best to avoid fonts like Comic Sans MS. Opt for a template that is consistent with your brand personality, colours and values.
- Use Event Templates. Interact with your customers especially during events and holidays. It’s an excellent way to greet your customers and boost sales. For instance, you can design an ongoing promotion for Christmas and New Year.
- Reusability. As an email marketer, it’s easy to be swamped with work. Therefore, it’s essential to use email templates that are reusable. Choose a template that’s flexible. It should allow you to create a different-looking email with a few clicks.
How to Create Email Templates for Marketing?
It’s common to worry about how to create email templates especially if you’re new to email marketing.
Effective email marketing templates take care of that. The best part about these templates is that they all have the same core elements. It doesn’t matter if you’re sharing a story or personalizing messages, the core elements remain the same.
In addition, you can use email marketing templates for several purposes including:
- Feedback emails engage your clients and ask them what they think of your services or products.
- Transactional emails such as upsell opportunities and shipping order confirmations.
- Discounts and loyalty programs for returning customers.
- Seasonal emails that celebrate holidays and events.
- Promotional emails for sales or special offers.
Most email marketing software come with pre-designed email templates that are easy to use. For instance, MailSenpai’s software has a plethora of email templates for you to choose from.
Creating Email Marketing Templates
There are three different ways to create or find email marketing templates for your campaigns.
- DIY. the first way is to create your own templates. You can do this using a WYSIWYG program or by hand. Opt for this method if you’re good with graphic designing and HTML coding.
- Outsource. If you don’t have the time or skills required to design email templates, hire someone to create them for you. Use outsourcing sites such as Upwork that have qualified professionals in the field of web coding and graphic designing.
- Use Pre-Designed Templates. The last option is to send pre-designed email templates offered by online sources of software such as MailSenpai. They offer a huge library of templates of different styles across different industries.
Where Can You Find the Best Email Marketing Templates?
In this article, we have curated a list of 5 of the best online sources where you will find beautiful email marketing templates.
Check out each source and select the one whose design aesthetics align with your brand’s persona. Or, simply choose a template that you like and customize it.
So, read on and find the template that elevates your email marketing game!
- MailSenpai. This is a lesser-known source that offers an excellent selection of email templates. All the templates are mobile-responsive and customizable. Their designs can be used by anyone from any industry. In addition, they will meet all your basic email design needs to help you get started.
- SendGrid. It’s a great source for free email and newsletter templates. Choose from a vast range of mobile responsive layouts that can be customized in minutes. In addition, you can create your own unique template using the “marketing campaign: dashboard.
- Campaign Monitor. They offer over 50 mobile-responsive and customizable designs. From welcome emails to newsletters, there’s something for every occasion. This gives you a lot of flexibility when creating email campaigns. It helps you create highly engaging emails in a few minutes.
- Mailchimp. It’s a popular email marketing tool that provides free and paid templates. They offer over 100 free email templates you can use to send different types of emails. All their designs are customizable and mobile responsive.
- Sendinblue. It offers over 60 responsive templates for free. You can use this tool even if you don’t java any HTML or CSS knowledge. Use the drag-and-drop tool to add new elements or rearrange the elements.
6 Examples of Email Marketing Templates
Now, it’s time to see our favourite examples of email marketing templates that we promised!
Their goal is to encourage you to subscribe to their newsletter. When you become a part of their email list, they send you a gorgeous welcome email. It’s a reflection of their brand.
It’s one of our favourite email marketing templates because it uses the first person. The email makes us feel like Marie is talking to us. Combine that with stunning imagery, they have an incredible taste in creating templates.
Overall, their welcome email:
- Highlights the perks of joining.
- Combines the visuals and copy with the brand.
- Is personal and friendly.
#2. EM Cosmetics
It’s their cart abandonment email template that we love the most.
It’s an excellent way to regain your lost revenue and reduce cart abandonment incidents.
The brand uses the subscriber’s name to increase the email open rate. The copy is simple and sweet but has a sense of urgency. They set the product at the center of the campaign to remind the customer of what they’re missing. To encourage immediate purchase, they offer an additional discount of 10%.
All in all, their cart abandonment email:
- Is straightforward and personalized.
- Offers a unique discount code to promote immediate purchase.
- Has a clear A CTA is a phrase or word designed to get an immediate response from the reader. As the name suggests, it's usually something that involves a precise action performed by... button.
Their goal is to educate subscribers and increase their blog’s traffic.
When you start with content marketing, you want a marketing channel that can promote the content and amplify your reach.
Hootsuite sends regular blog post update emails to its subscribers. They have a simple but effective copy and structure that intrigues their subscribers. In addition, they use the same visuals to create a sense of continuity between the blog posts and newsletters.
Overall, their template:
- Has clear and actionable CTA buttons.
- Has excellent placement of elements in the campaigns.
- Favours simplicity to avoid overwhelming the reader.
Their goal is to excite subscribers about their new website design.
Change is the only constant. It also shows that you’re growing. So, when you’re revamping your site, you should let your customers know what you have in mind.
Here, MVMT has sent a stunning email to let its customers and subscribers know that something new is about to happen soon.
It’s a good example of how visuals, colour and copy help you pass on a message effectively.
The brand has used a white font and a soft colour palette to keep the email simple. This also makes the blue font more appealing and immediately grabs the reader’s attention.
Overall, this email:
- Piques the customer’s curiosity.
- Builds excitement.
- Allows customers to purchase their products despite the revamping.
#5. Four Seasons
It’s a fabulous email marketing templates example of how you can nurture leads by offering exclusive discounts.
Nothing boosts the sales of a product or a service like a special offer. Online stores have mastered this practice and regularly offer unique discounts.
But, what about the other industries? Here’s how Four Seasons is leveraging special offers to boost reservations.
What makes this email so incredible is how professional it is. At the same time, it’s highly personalized. From the customer’s name to the exclusive discount, it makes the customer feel valued.
With the excellent placement of high-quality images, it’s hard to not get convinced!
In addition, they have added links to their travel guides. This allows the reader to gain more information about the destination they’re travelling to.
All in all, their email:
- Has the right amount of personalization to convince and then convert.
- Adds a sense of urgency through the limited time offer.
- Inspires and nurtures the audience.
The goal of this email is to collect feedback by personalizing the customer experience.
Netflix lives up to its reputation of sending highly targeted campaigns with new series and movies based on your watch history.
To make the experience even better, it also asks for your feedback to ensure it sends you the best recommendations.
The email is simple and you just need to click on the “show” or “thumbs down” button.
In addition, they’ve cleverly used 3 CTAs that look different but have the same goal: to direct you to their homepage!
Overall, this email:
- Lets the users engage with the brand by rating the content they like.
- Use three CTAs with a single goal.
- Is personalized and simple.
When to Use Email Marketing Templates
Email templates can be used to send daily messages to your customers and subscribers.
Remember to choose a template that creates a consistent feel for your mailings.
When sending email marketing templates, it’s best to use a tool like MailSenpai to maintain your email list and send beautiful emails.