The reason for this Policy
This policy describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who visit it.
This is a statement drawn up on the basis of multiple regulations, including Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 c.d. GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) and available for users who interact with the web services offered by Mailsenpai.com for the protection of personal data, accessible via the internet from the address: https://www.mailsenpai.com.
The information is provided only for the https://www.mailsenpai.com site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The indications provided below are also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 of the Group of European Guarantors for the protection of personal data adopted on 17 May 2001 pursuant to art. 29 of directive no. 95/46 / EC, concern in particular the collection of personal data on the Internet and aim to identify the minimum measures that must be implemented towards the persons concerned to guarantee the loyalty and lawfulness of such practices (in application of article 6 of the Regulation).
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Following navigation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “owner” of their treatment is Mailsenpai.com, Via Agnello – 20121 Milan (MI) and can be contacted at the following email address email@example.com. The updated list of the person in charge and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller. The data controller can be contacted at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of personal data is limited to the purposes for which they were collected.
The processing is carried out on the basis of the conditions of lawfulness established pursuant to Article 6 of the GDPR: the personal data communicated by the Customers are processed to satisfy the requests of the Customers themselves (registration, registration, and purchase of products or services).
The personal data provided by users who submit service requests are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties, unless otherwise expressly consented to a different specific treatment, issued by the users themselves or unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of requests.
3. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their regular operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are removed immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Platform.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, or by subscribing to our newsletters, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4. NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCE OF A REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested by the data controller are identification (name, surname, email address, and limited to the purchase of products or services, telephone number, home address, tax code), while sensitive and legal data of the interested party are excluded.
The provision of personal data by the Customer is purely voluntary and is an indispensable condition, depending on the case, for registration, registration or transactions through the website. Any refusal to provide personal data will make it impossible to complete the registration and / or registration or to complete the required transactions.
5. METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, accountants, consultants or other subjects providing related services) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
6. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA RECEIVED
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Statistics, Contacting the User, Commercial affiliation, Advertising, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Display of content from external platforms, Payment management, Content commenting, Social features, Access to accounts on third party services, Address management and sending of email messages, Interaction with live chat platforms, Registration and authentication, Tag management and performance of content and functionality.
A) TREATMENT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES OF MAILSENPAI (NEWSLETTER)
Personal data will be used, only upon acceptance of the Customer, for sending periodic newsletters to the e-mail address indicated at the time of registration or registration on the Website, for carrying out market research and sending commercial communications by any means and also with automated call or call communication systems without the intervention of an operator. The Customer may object to receiving the Newsletter by following the appropriate link in each Newsletter, or by making a request to the Owner by sending an e-mail message to the address email@example.com
B) PROCESSING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES (SENDING OF ADVERTISING MATERIALS, DIRECT SALES AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION)
With the free and optional consent of the User, some personal data of the User (i.e. name, surname, email address, date of birth, postcode, gender, telephone) may be processed by the Data Controller and / or by third parties, to to which the data will be communicated by the Data Controller, also for marketing purposes (sending advertising material, direct sales and commercial communication), or so that the Data Controller can contact the User by e-mail to propose to the User the purchase of products and / or services offered by the Owner himself and / or by third-party companies, to present offers, promotions and commercial opportunities.
The Owner is not responsible for the use of Customer personal data by third parties.
In case of lack of consent by the user, the possibility of registering on the Site will in no way be precluded. In case of consent, the User may, at any time, revoke the same, by making a request to the Owner by sending an e-mail message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, the User can easily oppose further sending of promotional communications via email by clicking on the appropriate link for the withdrawal of consent, which is present in each promotional email. The Data Controller informs that, following the exercise of the right to object to the sending of promotional communications via email, it is possible that, for technical and operational reasons (e.g. formation of contact lists already completed shortly before receipt by the Data Controller of the opposition request) the User continues to receive some additional promotional messages. Should the User continue to receive promotional messages after 24 hours have elapsed from the exercise of the right of opposition, please report the problem to the Owner, using the contact never email@example.com.
7. DATA PROCESSING OF MINORS UNDER 16 YEARS
Children under the age of 16 cannot provide personal data.
The Data Controller will not be in any way responsible for any collection of personal data, nor for false declarations, issued by the minor. In any case, if it is found to be used, the Data Controller will facilitate the right of access and cancellation exercised by the legal guardian or by whoever exercises parental authority.
8. DATA STORAGE TIMES
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document.
In compliance with the provisions of the guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam – 4 July 2013, as well as art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- The Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention periods specified above, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, after this deadline, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
9. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED USERS
To exercise the User’s rights, interested Users can contact the Owner by sending a request by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Pursuant to the Applicable Law, the Data Controller informs that Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the same.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent, previously expressed, to the processing of their Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. More information on the right to object can be found below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the accuracy of their Data and request their correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When specific conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When specific conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority. To do this you can use a model made available by the Privacy Guarantor (Italy): download the model.
According to the same article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
More info on the Right of Opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Furthermore, Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for marketing purposes, they may oppose:
- in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- at any time, to the processing of their data, if the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.