There are many content management systems out there on the internet. Finding the best content management system is easy if you know what you need. There are CMS that are free and those that are paid too. Every CMS tool has its unique set of features.
But, before picking a CMS tool for your system, let’s learn what exactly is a CMS tool. A content management system is a tool that helps businesses to manage their website content. Through a CMS tool, you can create, modify, and manage the content of your website without writing any codes.
There are a few things that you’ve to consider before using a content management system. Get a system that is easy to use. This is a system that you’ll be using daily to create your content. So, get a tool that provides you with flexibility.
The tool should also be SEO-friendly. It means that the CMS that you use, should bring in more visitors. More visitors would mean more reach of your website.
Before choosing a tool, you should see how customizable it is. Check the reviews and read people’s feedback about the themes and templates of the content management tool that you get.
Lastly, don’t forget about the pricing of the system that you select. If you’re a small business and have just started out, then it’s best that you get a free CMS. As you grow your business, you may get a paid tool. Make sure though that the money you spent would be worth it.
In pochi punti:
- 0.1 Best Content Management System: Free
- 0.2 Best Content Management System: Paid
- 0.3 8 Other Best Content Management System
- 0.3.1 Webflow (Best Content Management System For Designers)
- 0.3.2 TYPO3 (Best CMS For Building Enterprise Platforms)
- 0.3.3 Magneto (Best CMS For Extensions)
- 0.3.4 Shopify (Best Content Management System For Online Retailers)
- 0.3.5 SilverStripe
- 0.3.6 Craft
- 0.3.7 Umbraco
- 0.3.8 Zenario (Best Content Management System For Multiple Languages)
- 0.3.9 In Conclusion
- 1 Invia Gratis fino 15 mila mail.
Best Content Management System: Free
Here’s a list of the best content management systems that are free.
- WordPress: WordPress is one of the most popular and the best content management systems. Many people use this tool for their websites. It’s favoured by them because it’s easy to use. Plus, the SEO practices on WordPress are manageable too. The tool is free to use. You can have different themes and make your landing pages with 50,000 plugins. On WordPress, you can add images to your website, highlight videos, and you can also embed links.
- Wix: On Wix, you can have many types of designs for your website. You may either get them through templates or create your own designs. There’s no coding required to use and understand this platform. Wix is a free CMS tool like WordPress. The system also gives many customizable options to its users. If you don’t like a colour or pattern, you can change it easily. You can also change the colour of your logo palette through Wix.
- Joomla: Joomla is a good tool to build a website that is search engine friendly and also mobile-friendly. You should consider this CMS tool because many of your users may access your website through their mobiles only. Joomla also lets its users get extensions for their websites.
Through this tool, you can either create a new domain name or transfer your old domain name.
- Bolt: This is another one of the best content management systems called Bolt. The features of this tool are intuitive, and its design is also modern. When you use Bolt, you won’t have to learn about backend technology. You can put your whole focus on creating and managing your content.
Best Content Management System: Paid
Following are the best content management tools that are paid.
- HubSpot: HubSpot presents you with the best CMS tool that you can use to connect with your customers. Business people and marketers can use the HubSpot CMS tool to personalize your website in a way that converts visitors into customers. The site is a good option for both technical and non-technical people. It’s because the website users can change the codes they want to. Whereas non-tech users can build the website with the drag and drop editor. You can get a monthly subscription to HubSpot for $300.
- Kentico: Kentico is another paid content management system. You can buy the paid plan of Kentico for $7,999 a year. The tool focuses on two products of CMS. They include:
- Kontent: it’s a cloud-based CMS that lets the users manage their content. Then they deliver this content anywhere via API.
- Xperience: this is a cloud-based or on-premise platform. By using this, you can combine CMS and digital marketing tools into one.
- Squarespace: This is one of the best content management systems for non-technical users. So, if you’re not into coding and want a great CMS tool, Squarespace should be your pick.
This tool lets you create simple and lightweight websites. It’s flexible to use and there are many designs you can use on Squarespace. You can buy the tool for $16/month.
- Contentful: This tool is for both business people and individuals. You can create any type of content that you want. Then, through Contentful’s digital channels, you can use them as you desire. The paid plan of Contentful costs $39/ month for individuals and $879/month for businesses.
8 Other Best Content Management System
Apart from the above-mentioned CMS tools, here are some more options that you can choose from.
This list contains the best content management systems that are either paid or free.
Webflow (Best Content Management System For Designers)
Webflow is the best content management system for designers. This tool is for those people who either don’t like to code or those who don’t know how to code. In simple terms, there’s no need for you to understand coding to use this platform.
The appearance of this tool isn’t messy and unattractive, rather users find working on this platform extremely pleasing. When you’re using this platform, you also don’t need to worry about SEO. The editors of Webflow handle SEO, which lessens some of your burdens.
You can use the plan free of cost and you can upgrade it too. The pricing for Webflow starts from $20 for a month.
TYPO3 (Best CMS For Building Enterprise Platforms)
TYPO3 is an open-source and free content management tool. If you’re a programmer, then you should get this CMS tool. This isn’t a tool for beginners; however, you’ll gradually learn to use it when you work on it.
There’s a language management system in TYPO3. By using this system, you can set up your website in more than one language. The best part of this tool is that it’s free to use for programmers and other business people.
Magneto (Best CMS For Extensions)
Magneto is a CMS tool that you may get if you want many extensions. It is created by Adobe, and it’s an open-source CMS platform.
With this tool, you can easily track your metrics and have better business insights. The tool has many built-in payments which you can pay using PayPal or Stripe
You can get this CMS tool by paying approximately $2,000 for a month.
Shopify (Best Content Management System For Online Retailers)
Shopify is a contempt management tool that is extremely helpful if you want to build an eCommerce platform. Since it’s a hosted platform, you don’t have to worry about the security and maintenance of your website.
It’s really simple to use, and your only focus should be to build your store. You can use Shopify for branding purposes. In addition to that, with this tool, you can increase your online presence too.
Shopify easily lets you manage your orders and payments. You can use the tool for checking your website insights. The tool is also mobile-friendly, which means that you can make changes on the website through your mobile too. Users can buy the tool for $30 a month.
SilverStripe is a content management tool that provides you with a frontend templating engine. It has an easy-to-use framework that lets the users create fields, page types, and data structures. The tool is free to use. To know how SilverStripe works, you can take a demo from their site. There’s another option, wherein you can watch the developer videos to understand the working of this tool.
There are many benefits of using this tool to create a website. You’ll have 24×7 support from the team of SilverStripe. They also have user permission options to ensure that only the right people are accessing the website. You can also see your performance metrics using this tool.
Craft gives you the whole control for creating the website content you want to. The tool helps you in content creation, making strategies for your content, and designing the content. There’s an author intuitive experience that you can have with Craft. It allows the authors to put their focus and deliver great content.
Craft makes it easy for you to have a community network. Here, you can connect with many agencies in the worldwide network. The tool is free to use, but there’s also the pro plan that starts at $299.
With Umbraco, you can create easily customizable websites and apps. The tool can be used to edit and design websites. You can get a free trial of Umbraco for 14 days. The pricing of this tool starts from $37 a month.
It’s not only the developers that can use this tool. Many agencies as well, marketers can use this tool for their business needs. Umbraco has more than 200,000 active users and it provides them with approximately 300 website extensions.
If you want to know more about the tool, then you can do so by watching a free webinar on their website.
Zenario (Best Content Management System For Multiple Languages)
This is the best content management system that has multiple language support. You can use Zenario to build simple websites. Not just that though, it also has options that you can use to build extranet websites.
There have been many updates to this tool. You can learn about the history of all of them on their website. It’ll help you understand how it used to work and how it has changed. You can use this platform if you like the changes to its present version.
Besides that, you can also check out the video tutorials of Zenario. While going through that, you may also be interested in reading their designer guides and developer’s guides.
A content management system is a tool that you can use to create and manage your website. There are many of the best content management systems that you can choose from.
There are some free CMS tools that include WordPress, Wix, Bolt, and Joomla. Other than these, there are also paid tools that you may get for different prices. The paid tools include HubSpot, Kentico, Contentful, and Squarespace.
If you want to try out some tools and then opt for their paid plans, then there are other CMS tools for you to try. You can either use Shopify, Webflow, SilverStripe, or Zenario.
Depending on your needs, you can either get a free tool or a paid one. Once you get a tool, you can use its features to grow your business. There are many features that’ll help you in designing a better website. Moreover, you’ll also have a higher reach and a large customer base.
Many of these tools don’t require you to do coding. There are also those tools where the website developers can change the code the way they want to.
Lastly, all these tools help business people in making great content and thereby increasing their business.