Have you ever sent an email and realised it wasn’t sent? The email bounces and you realise that the address was wrong. Having the wrong email address is frustrating while dealing with only one email. Imagine the frustration when you have a mailing list full of customers. There is no doubt that you would like to use an email verification service.
It is easy to check the validity of a single email. That’s not the same in terms of a hundred emails. As an email marketer, your mailing list is your asset. These are a set of potential customers of your company. These can get your company revenue. You must ensure having a mailing list which is perfect. It should neither have emails that don’t work nor inactive customers. Email marketing involves you making your mailing list in different ways. It could be through a subscription service or a basic sign-up. You do so using an email service provider. Now, out of a hundred people, only 50 are actually receiving your email. That is something you should feel worried about. This condition leads to your email deliverability decreasing.
Very often, your email service providers need you to verify your email addresses. Not having a good list can cause problems in your marketing strategy. It can even get your email blocked! There are limits set for the number of unsubscriptions and undelivered messages. Once crossed, there are bad results for the same. Therefore, it is important for any company to have a low email bounce rate. Along with this, a lot of money goes to waste and marketing goals remain unachieved.
In pochi punti:
What Is An email (or electronic mail) is a method of exchanging communications through the internet. It is one of the most used features on the web and the number one mean... Verification Service?
What is email verification? It is the process through which you verify email addresses and prove them valid. As a marketer, your goal is to interact and engage with your audience. This can only happen if you are able to reach your audience. Therefore, you must ensure that your company’s messages are being delivered to a real person.
You don’t want your bounce rate to increase or like your sender’s image to go down. You don’t want to land in your customer’s junk folder. That would show you can’t be trusted. Nowadays, there are an endless number of fraudsters. Therefore, you need an email verification service.
An email verification service finds these mistakes. These services try to find them before they get flagged by ISPs or ESPs. They are like a mesh. They help you pull out the important from the rest. Email verification services help you improve your email reputation. These services help identify invalid email formats. They catch email addresses with typos or spelling errors. They also report how active an email has been. This happens along with an accurate status of every email domain. Finally, they help figure out if each email will deliver.
Every email verification service provider isn’t the same though. They may work using different algorithms and ways. Large companies tend to go for software as they have a huge email database. Some companies go for SaaS email verifiers. They have a complex system in place to sort through all the email addresses.
The Importance of Using an Email Verification Service
Having a verified mailing list is important for your marketing strategy to work. It is not about not reaching the right number of people. It is about analytics too. Customer data is valuable to any company. Especially email data!
If a company doesn’t have a good email database, it could lead to low deliverability. It brings down your sender’s image. Therefore, this can affect how your IP blockers analyse your email addresses. In addition, having a high number of email bounces is one of the biggest reasons for a low sender score. You would not want your account suspended. You also don’t want your emails to be under the junk folder.
Having a high bounce rate can also spoil the marketing metrics of your campaign. Imagine designing an elaborate marketing campaign to engage your mailing list. You spend a lot of effort, time and resources to craft and send it. What if you don’t receive the expected result? It leads to the loss of all these resources.
Many people think this doesn’t lead to a loss of revenue. That’s not the case. Email service providers charge companies on the basis of the subscribers. So, if you have a hundred addresses (valid or invalid) on your mailing list. You are being charged for all. Therefore, keeping invalid email addresses on your database is a waste of time and money.
4 Best Email Verification Services
You are bound to find several companies and software that offer this service. Some of the best email verification services are:
- MailsenPai: This platform offers a lot of email marketing solutions. It is good and easy to use. Clients can manage their email lists with ease. They have an email validation API that helps verify addresses in an instant. They also have a feature which helps identify the likelihood of an email bouncing.
- ZeroBounce: This is a famous Email Verification service. Their system ensures that the company avoids any issues at all. They do so by removing invalid email addresses and bounced emails. Their system has an accuracy of around 98%. They use an AI scoring system to find active email addresses. They can also catch as well as identify spam traps.
- GetEmail.io: Plenty of professionals use this to test their email. Big companies like Google and Shopify use it. Their algorithms can find invalid email addresses with ease. Good data and algorithms are the keys to its success. They have one of the most thorough email databases. Therefore, making them as quick as they are. You can try it for free as well.
- Snov.io: This email verification service is easy to use. They can help you make your list invalid to valid in a few minutes. They are quick and have an excellent accuracy rate. They are capable of increasing your sender image. Therefore, they can reduce your bounce rate with ease. They have a 7-tier process for verification and a strong chrome extension.
Top 4 Affordable Email Verification Service
Sometimes, email verification services can get expensive. So, here are a few affordable services that you may like:
- Clearalist: This is a bulk email verifier. They clear your email list by manual methods. Their service validates the whole list through a message transfer agent. They help secure your mailing list from spammers. They also help remove all spam records using spam-trap indicators. It is affordable and accurate.
- DeBounce: This software tool can reduce your bounce rate by removing addresses. It removes those with syntax errors. They also remove those that appear more than once and are from disposable mail providers. You can integrate it with a host of other services. In addition, They have a simple three-step process for verification. DeBounce is also credited for its amazing customer support services.
- MyEmailVerifier.com: This email verification service has a 98% guarantee rate. Their main aim is at increasing your lead alongside generating new leads. They also have a real-time verification API alongside an easy-to-use interface. They work for both large and small companies. In addition, they are affordable. They also offer discounts to educational institutions and non-profits.
- Mailfloss: This is another bulk email verification service which is reliable and affordable. This can integrate with several email service providers and allows bulk verification. It separates emails which have a hard bounce rate. It finds out invalid email addresses and duplicate ones. This service also helps find spam traps and temporary emails.
Tips and Best Practices
There are several tips you can practice instead along with these services:
- Sending a verification email: you might have received this sometime. You sign up and are only allowed to navigate the website after verifying your email. This helps build a credible email database.
- Tighten your data collection process: Stop the user from feeding you unreliable data. “Did you mean” checks as well as the usage of disposable services help find out valid email addresses.
- Choose a good verification service: Ensure choosing a good service provider.
- Track in intervals: It is important that you track your database at certain intervals. It is even more important to do so if you have a large database.
- Ensure data privacy: Data is not only important for you but also for your customer. Your customer must know that their data is in good hands. Security and privacy issues can damage any company’s image.
- Ensure correcting typos: Look for software that helps correct typos. This should take place at the point of data collection. There are some obvious errors which you can catch at that point itself.
- Verify using a plan: Don’t keep verifying data like that. Use strategy. In case you have more entry points or a large database, verify it often. Real-time verification helps make things easier.
Email marketing is one of the strongest tools of digital marketing. Therefore, it becomes important that you take advantage. You don’t want to have a huge list but no engagement. It would feel like giving heavy input but receiving no output. As a company, you want your marketing strategy to hit its goal as soon as possible.
Email verification service has become important for every company. No company would like to accept email addresses that do not work. Customers themselves notice how some companies have a difficult verification process. Some ask you for an OTP sent over mail. Some also ask you to click on a link sent. Sometimes software are able to identify an invalid address within seconds. There are plenty of times you make a typo and are immediately informed. Therefore, make use of such verification tools to have a verified email database.
While making use of such services, ensure to do your research. It is important for companies to choose the right companies or software. Since data is in question here. You do not want a third party causing a data privacy issue. Not all services give you good quality results. Many of them don’t take steps to protect your data at all. Therefore, invest in the right place. Invest in marketing tools that lead you closer to your goals and not vice versa. After all, marketing is a booming business. There are many tools available today. There are a huge amount of email verification service providers. However, only a few stand out. Understand the requirements of your business and make the best choice.
Try MailsenPai for the best results. Let us know which email verification service you use and why in the comments section below!